These faculty associations have constitutions that designate the purposes of the association, membership, officers, election procedures, standing committees and their duties, and other organizational and procedural matters.
Faculty association presidents for 2011 - 2012 are:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences - Joe Guthrie, Agriculture Technology
- College of Architecture and Urban Studies - Brian Katen, School of Architecture + Design
- College of Engineering - Stephen Martin, Chemical Engineering
- College of Liberal Arts and Human Sciences - Kelly Pender, English
- College of Natural Resources and Environment - Eric Wiseman, Forest Resources and Environmental Conservation
- College of Science - Susan White, Psychology
- College of Veterinary Medicine - Anne Zajac, Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology
- University Libraries - Kiri Goldbeck, College Librarian for Natural Resources
- Virginia Cooperative Extension - Glenn Slade, Surry County, VCE
Did You Know?
The Pamplin College of Business vests similar rights and responsibilities to its faculty members through a less formal structure.